- The humongous "new structure" branch was finally merged back to master ↪ and the issues in the endless road-to-release-project are thinning out. So we have the package builder back up and running, the structure is much nicer and maintainable
👍, local python snippets are now files and finally debugable!
- PySide2 ✔!! And Python 3.6.5 ✔!! Whow! The first release project is coming closer! We also reached > 1000 commits already and on 4. of July a2 will turn 5 on github!
- Hotkey widgets now show the scope right away and users can edit if they desire. Some shots in the gallery
- Package download and update checker threads are implemented!!
🎊yay 🥂This is quite a big deal for this project.
- Quite some stuff: New Element Dialog can now add to local module or globally and enlist in the display list. Unicode HotStrings start to work a bit. Keep crossing fingers! New Label element. I added some stuff to the gallery
- animated gifs ftw! I created a gallery on imgur to make latest changes a little more visual. Something between a video and just writing a proper commit msg. I know I need to make videos! Please be patient! :]
- package building
📦works now! Using PyInstaller and some batch and py scripting we can now build self-containing a2 packages with no further dependencies. To do that of course there is now one more dependency:
pip install PyInstaller. The milestone is coming closer!!
- since there is no option for a default issue view backlog and wontfix issues have been "closed" for better overview (and looking like there is less todo). They are still there! That's why I put the links. When such an issue is tackled it will be opened again. When closed the wontfix or backlog label will be removed.
- a2/a2.modules separation complete! There are still a lot of features to add but the main functionality is implemented: One can have multiple module sources and enable/disable them individually. You see there is a lot less Autohotkey code here now. See the a2.modules project for the standard ones.