Docker Container for Crimson Insurance Demo
This project provides Docker containers for the Crimson demo, see https://github.com/crimson-assurance . This project uses a fork of the original code
It consists of four services: portal, letter, notify claims and postbox.
To start run
docker-compose up -d. This will also build
the Docker images. For a detailed guide see
How to run.
https://crimson-portal.herokuapp.com/ is a running instance of the application that is deployed on Heroku.
The Docker containers should run on
localhost. Otherwise set the
CRIMSON_SERVER to the host the containers run on.
Points to note:
- There are some customers - try Mei or Mül etc
- The postbox is transcluded from the server running on port 3001
- The link to write a letter or notify a claim will go to different applications (on port 3002 and 3003)
- Behind the scenes a project with the shared assets ensure common UI elements.
- The Postbox is written in Java / Spring Boot, the other projects in NodeJS.
This project is based on a very similar project by @mjansing and @moonglum .
The source code for the services can be found at:
The asset project is https://github.com/ewolff/crimson-styleguide .