Exanpe T5 Lib
Exanpe T5 Lib is a library of components design for the J2EE Tapestry 5 framework, developed by the Exanpe organization.
The purpose of this library is to provide additional components to Tapestry 5 as well as skinning the native components.
Our final purpose is to provide a fully harmonized set of components, ready to be included in your web application.
Easy to use and to integrate, this library target the real needs of any web application, taking a real care of possible application conflicts as well as depending on a minimal number of third party library !
The library is fully :
- Integrated with Maven 2
- Fully compatible with Tapestry 5.2.6 and 5.3+
The following components are currently available in the library :
- Accordion : Show/Hide some content with animation
- AjaxLoader : Load a content with Ajax, displaying a loader icon
- Border : A simple skinned border
- ColorPicker : Choose a Color and get it easily on the server side
- HideablePanel : Show/Hide a left side Panel
- MenuBar and Menu components : Add one basic Menu bar or one multi level Horizontal Menu to you website
- SecurePassword : Enter a Password without typing characters
- Slider : Select a value on a range using a Slider
- TabView : Organize your layout into a tab view
- Tooltip : Display all kind of tooltips in your page
- VerticalMenu : Add a sidebar menu on your website
Some mixins provide additional features to existing components:
- AjaxValidation : Validate a textfield component with an Ajax request
- Dialog : Display a dialog to print information or confirmation on user action
- PasswordStrengthChecker : Let your users valuate the strength of their passwords with a visual feedback
- SelectLoader : Load select content options according to a first select component selection
Finally, the core Tapestry components have been re skinned to fit better in any application.