JS library for connecting to exaquark.com
exaQuark is a platform for Cross-Reality games. We make it simple to build games which can be played on your browser, phone, and AR/VR/XR Headset - all sharing one global userbase. Develop games like PokemonGo, share a userbase with every other game.
npm install --save exaquark-js
See full docs at https://docs.exaquark.io/
npm run clean- Remove
npm test- Run tests. Tests can be written with ES6 (WOW!)
npm test:watch- You can even re-run tests on file changes!
npm run cover- Yes. You can even cover ES6 code.
npm run lint- We recommend using airbnb-config. It's fantastic.
npm run test:examples- We recommend writing examples on pure JS for better understanding module usage.
npm run build- Do some magic with ES6 to create ES5 code.
npm run prepublish- Hook for npm. Do all the checks before publishing you module.
You can see a demo of the library in action in
demo/README.md for instructions.
- fixing signals
- adding basic outline for media on browsers
- Switching to secure socket
- Fixing removes function
- Migrating to axios for better ReactNative support
- Updateing index.js to core.js for main functionality
- Chaning package.json to include root files
- Setting entry point to root folder
- Changing native XMLHttpRequest to xhr
- Changing JSONP to AJAX for allocator
- Moving code from
libto root folder
- Adding changes for customState