Onde is a web front-end library for JSON document editor. Onde uses json-schema as the base data to build the form.
NOTE: Please note that this project is incomplete. It has some missing functionalities and features. It has partial non-conformal standards implementation.
- Object property names in schema have these limitations: they must contain only alphabet, numeric or underscore; they must not start with a number. This is because Onde uses some other characters to denote the object structures in the HTML.
- Array as type (union) is currently not supported.
- No schema referencing yet.
- No intensive validation on the data on export.
- Open the file
samples/app.htmlin a web browser (Firefox or Safari, won't work with Chrome locally due its strict cross-origin policy).
- Click the "Load Schema" menu item.
schemas/test.jsoninto the "Schema URL" field.
- Push the "Load" button.
See LICENSE file.