https://slackhq.com/introducing-shared-channels-where-you-can-work-with-anyone-in-slack-8c5d2a943f57This preject is deprecated. Slack has thier own feature currently.
You don't need to configure webhooks for every channel and every changing.
Add a bot once, that's all.
It's simple and elegant!
- Copy config_example.json to config.json.
- Visit the bot integration page of each team.
- Add a new bot for each team to share channels.
- Add every token to config.json.
- Run index.js.
- It will be shared among same name channels while the bot is staying.
- To start sharing,
/invitethe bot to a public channel or private group.
- To stop sharing,
/removethe bot from the channel.
- Mention the bot for the hints of commands.
- To apply deleted or edited messages to other teams.
- To forward messages from other integrations.
- To open direct message to a member of other team.
I didn't consider about performace, stability and security.
Please use SlackHub at your own risk.
- slackline: https://github.com/ernesto-jimenez/slackline
- slacktogo: https://github.com/oderwat/slacktogo
- slack-bot-api: https://github.com/mishk0/slack-bot-api
- slackbotapi: https://github.com/xBytez/slackbotapi
- node-slackbot: https://github.com/rmcdaniel/node-slackbot