BinEd - Binary/Hexadecimal Editor - Plugin for Eclipse Platform
Hexadecimal viewer/editor plugin module for Eclipse platform.
- Visualize data as numerical (hexadecimal) codes and text representation
- Codes can be also binary, octal or decimal
- Support for Unicode, UTF-8 and other charsets
- Insert and overwrite edit modes
- Searching for text / hexadecimal code with found matches highlighting
- Support for undo/redo
- Support for files with size up to exabytes
!! Current version is wrapping Swing components into SWT dialogs, therefore it doesn''t fit native look and feel and have various rendering issues.
Java Development Kit (JDK) version 8 or later is required to build this project.
Eclipse platform is necessary for build of this plugin. See. http://eclipse.org
Install Eclipse Project SDK via Help/Install New Software.
Use Eclipse Application run configuration to run/execute.
Apache License, Version 2.0 - see LICENSE-2.0.txt