BinEd - Binary/Hexadecimal Editor - Plugin for IntelliJ Platform
Hexadecimal viewer/editor plugin module for IntelliJ platform.
Published as: https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/9339-bined
- Visualize data as numerical (hexadecimal) codes and text representation
- Codes can be also binary, octal or decimal
- Support for Unicode, UTF-8 and other charsets
- Insert and overwrite edit modes
- Searching for text / hexadecimal code with found matches highlighting
- Support for undo/redo
- Support for files with size up to exabytes
- Show debug variables as binary data
Java Development Kit (JDK) version 8 or later is required to build this project (also add JDK/lib/tools.jar to SDK classpath for Java 8).
IntelliJ Idea platform is necessary to build this plugin. See. http://jetbrains.org
Assign SDK using 2019.2 IntelliJ platform / add and use "Plugin" run configuration to execute.
Apache License, Version 2.0 - see LICENSE-2.0.txt