BinEd - Binary/Hex Editor - NetBeans Plugin
Hex viewer/editor plugin module for NetBeans platform.
Published as: https://plugins.netbeans.apache.org/catalogue/?id=59
- Visualize data as numerical (hexadecimal) codes and text representation
- Codes can be also binary, octal or decimal
- Support for Unicode, UTF-8 and other charsets
- Insert and overwrite edit modes
- Searching for text / hexadecimal code with found matches highlighting
- Support for undo/redo
- Support for files with size up to exabytes
- Show debug variables as binary data
Java Development Kit (JDK) version 8 or later is required to build this project.
For project compiling Gradle build system is used: https://gradle.org
You can either download and install gradle or use gradlew or gradlew.bat scripts to download separate copy of gradle to perform the project build.
Build command: "gradle build nbm"
Current deployment version is built with Java 8 and Gradle 4.6.
Apache License, Version 2.0 - see LICENSE.txt