BinEd - Binary/Hexadecimal Editor - NetBeans Plugin
Hexadecimal viewer/editor plugin module for NetBeans platform.
Published as: http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/67898/
- Visualize data as numerical (hexadecimal) codes and text representation
- Codes can be also binary, octal or decimal
- Support for Unicode, UTF-8 and other charsets
- Insert and overwrite edit modes
- Searching for text / hexadecimal code with found matches highlighting
- Support for undo/redo
- Support for files with size up to exabytes
- Show debug variables as binary data
Java Development Kit (JDK) version 8 or later is required to build this project.
For project compiling Gradle build system is used: https://gradle.org
You can either download and install gradle or use gradlew or gradlew.bat scripts to download separate copy of gradle to perform the project build.
Build commands: "gradle build" and "gradle nbm"
Apache License, Version 2.0 - see LICENSE-2.0.txt