BinEd - Binary/Hexadecimal Editor - NetBeans Plugin
Hexadecimal viewer/editor plugin module for NetBeans platform.
Published as: http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/67898/
- Visualize data as numerical (hexadecimal) codes and text representation
- Codes can be also binary, octal or decimal
- Support for Unicode, UTF-8 and other charsets
- Insert and overwrite edit modes
- Searching for text / hexadecimal code with matching highlighting
- Support for undo/redo
- Support for files with size up to exabytes
Java Development Kit (JDK) version 8 or later is required to build this project.
NetBeans platform is necessary for build of this plugin. See. http://netbeans.apache.org
Dual licensed as:
- Apache License, Version 2.0 - see LICENSE-2.0.txt (primary)
- Common Development and Distribution License, Version 1.0 - see cddl-1.0.txt