- git clone this repository
- call 'ant xar' to create the xar application
- import a dataset into the database under the collection 'db/apps/ziziphusData. A working data set (Priya Paul collection) can also be found under https://github.com/betterFORM/zizphusData.git. To install this clone the repository and call ant xar in the root of the resulting working dir. This will create a data xar that works with the application.
- install the xar application into eXist using the package manager from the dashboard of eXist.
- clicking the Ziziphus icon opens an overview page listing the existing dataset. By clicking a link on the left the corresponding record will be opened.
Note: Starting with version 0.6 you'll need to update the betterform.jar in eXist as it contains improvements that are needed for Ziziphus.
To do so follow these steps:
- find your eXist installation
- cd into the extensions/betterform/main/lib directory and copy the betterform.jar from the 'lib' directory of your ziziphus workspace to this location.