This github project collects examples for the ByteBlower GUI.
- A ByteBlower GUI. The latest version is freely available at http://setup.byteblower.com/software.html This is sufficient to open the projects and inspect them.
- A ByteBlower Traffic generator if you want to run the projects. In the current set, any model will do. More information about the traffic generator can be found at http://www.byteblower.com
- frameblasting: stateless frameblasting. This is mostly UDP traffic, although we also show how-to send out custom made packets.
- tcp: state-full tcp. These examples show how-to load the network with TCP traffic.
- basic_usecases: You'll find here a couple worked out use cases. These are useful to get started with actual testing.
- multicast: Examples around multicast. Both IPv4 (IGMP) and IPv6 (MLD) are available.
- traffic profiles: In this folder you'll find real-world usecases implemented using the ByteBlower building blocks.