Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Made the source code public on GitHub.
- Began to supply 64bit versions on Windows.
- Fixed crashes when scrolling the chart in Sequence View particularly on Mac.
- Modified path traversal detection behavior.
- Fixed crashes when right-clicking on a note to delete it in Write Mode. (#9)
- Improved performance of chart scrolls.
- Partly fixed a bug that waveform display is sometimes not refreshed.
- Fixed a bug that "Selected Objects" window does not appear when you insert a BPM event. (#6)
- Fixed a bug that undoing insertion of a BPM event may cause a crash.
- Implemented grid setting.
- 24bit or 32bit WAV files are now supported.
- Implemented BMS importing.
- Implemented keyboard (24keys, etc.) mode.
- You can edit "title_image" and "preview_music" in the Information window, which are in bmson 1.0.0 spec.
- You can change UI font. The default font on Windows was changed.
- Fixed crashes when previewing sound channels across BPM changes.
- Fixed crashes when many BPM events are edited at once.
- You can edit extra data of each sound note and BPM event.
- You can choose styles "Compact" and "Simple" of sound channel lane display in Sequence View.
- Improved channel search so that inactive channels can be filtered and Sequence View can show hit channels only.
- Implemented WAV export.