Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This update addresses most of the issues reported since the first release, in particular:
- The Network and USB versions have been merged in a single sysmodule, the zip includes an homebrew to set the streaming mode without having to reboot.
- This also allows to temporarily disable the USB stream so you can launch other homebrews like nxmtp or GoldLeaf (solves #5)
- As low memory usage is important to some users an USB-Only version is still provided, this however does not support the settings app and you have to manually remove it and reboot to use an homebrew requiring USB access.
- Fixed the annoying "10 minutes bug" #2
- Added UsbStreamGUI (Windows only), a graphical launcher for UsbStream for less experienced users
- Minor changes to UsbStream to help troubleshoot issues
The guide in readme has been updated to include latest chages, be sure to check it out.
- There seems to be a bug that causes UsbStream to close after about 10 minutes while streaming both video and audio, an update is coming soon to fix this.