This update addresses most of the issues reported since the first release, in particular:
- The Network and USB versions have been merged in a single sysmodule, the zip includes an homebrew to set the streaming mode without having to reboot.
- This also allows to temporarily disable the USB stream so you can launch other homebrews like nxmtp or GoldLeaf (solves #5)
- As low memory usage is important to some users an USB-Only version is still provided, this however does not support the settings app and you have to manually remove it and reboot to use an homebrew requiring USB access.
- Fixed the annoying "10 minutes bug" #2
- Added UsbStreamGUI (Windows only), a graphical launcher for UsbStream for less experienced users
- Minor changes to UsbStream to help troubleshoot issues
The guide in readme has been updated to include latest chages, be sure to check it out.