Exercism Julia Track
Exercism exercises in Julia.
Please see the contributing guide.
Please read and adhere to the Code of Conduct.
Code Formatting Guidelines
Your example solutions should adhere to the following guidelines:
- 4 spaces per indentation level, no tabs
- use whitespace to make the code more readable
- no whitespace at the end of a line (trailing whitespace)
- comments are good, especially when they explain the algorithm
- use upper camel case convention for type names
- use lower case for method names, add underscores if necessary
These are based on the General Formatting Guidelines for contributions to the Julia codebase.