Added version string to title and translated UI
Added a button to delete the contacts file
Created a folder containing the created file
I didn't like the fact that the app was polluting the sd-card root
folder. This makes deletion and file listing easier for the future.
Can run multiple times now
Fixed the bug that caused the app to "hang" when an export/restore was
initiated more than once during the lifetime of the app.
Fixed app name in the EULA
Removed permission for network access
Removed Log calls for production release.
Stabilised restoration procedure.
More name strings adapted to the app-name
Fixed "extra" keyname
Refactored package name to conform to the project name
Reviewed some todos
Converted usermanual to HTML
- Generalised the Document viewer so it can display any raw HTML file
- User manual converted to HTML
Changed License to GPLv3 (final)
- Added License as HTML document and added a viewer for this file
- Manually changed EULA to GPLv3 (needs to be adapted)
- Old LGPL texts and dialogs removed
Prevented orientation change using the sensor
This prrevents a bug that is introduced due to Androids behaviour of
re-starting the Activity when the configuration changes
Created and added an icon
Added a warning
Added a warning telling the user that the restoration operation cannot
Added a confirmation dialog to the restoration process.
Removed obsolete method
Handling orientation changes gracefully
Variables names did not conform to coding standard
Replaced StringBuffer with StringBuilder
Replaced normal printouts with proper logging
Some statements may still remain, but they are either auto-generated (and
not yet reviewed) or flagged with "TODO" anyhow. They will disappear
- Removed code that caused nothing but error messages ( field:
- Added a size-estimate to the output buffer
- Closed opened cursors
License updated (still evaluating...), Help added
- Help file added
- Full license text added
- Disclaimer adapted to the license
Abstracted the generated JSON key names.
This gives us better flexibility and maintainability for the future, and
avoids bugs introduced through typos.
- organisations included
- non-phone contact-methods (email, IM, postal address) included
- bug fixed when dumping multiple phone numbers
- import cleanup
- code cleanup
Removed test statements which always refused the eula.
EULA Added, UI Improvments, restore details added
- EULA added. Application won't work if it's not accepted
- Phone type (Home/Work) and favourite state are restored as well
- Text removed from initial screen. Only the two buttons remain
- Error messages added (not silently ignored anymore)
Added missing files
- Refactored inner classes out into separate files
- Reviewed javadoc comments
- in-line documentation added
- variable names clarified ( "h" -> "handler", ...)
Restoring basic contact info (name and phone numbers) is now working
Added UI Buttons. Looks better than a simple menu