Python in high school - volume 1
Python is the ideal language to learn programming. It is a powerful language that will allow you to dive into the world of algorithms.
This book guides you step by step through original mathematical and computer activities adapted to the high school. It is complemented by online resources: color chapters and the full codes. You have everything you need to succeed!
The book is on sale on Amazon at cost price:
You can also download it from this site: Book "Python in high school" (3 Mo).
- Hello world Activities
- Turtle (Scratch with Python) Activities
- If ... then ... Activities
- Functions Activities
- Arithmetic -- While loop -- I Activities
- Strings -- Analysis of a text Activities
- Lists I Activities
- Statistics -- Data visualization Activities
- Files Activities
- Arithmetic -- While loop -- II Activities
- Binary I Activities
- Lists II Activities
- Binary II Activities
- Probabilities -- Parrondo's paradox Activities
- Find and replace Activities
- Polish calculator -- Stacks Activities
- Text viewer -- Markdown Activities
- L-systems Activities
- Dynamic images Activities
- Game of life Activities
- Ramsey graphs and combinatorics Activities
- Bitcoin Activities
- Random blocks Activities
You can find the source files by browsing the GitHub project
All the codes are grouped here: Python Code
If you find any error or want to improve the translation, feel free to contact me!
Acknowledgements to: Stéphanie Bodin, Michel Bodin, François Recher, Éric Wegrzynowski, Philippe Marquet, Kroum Tzanev.
The English version of the book as been translated:
This book is distributed under the license Creative Commons -- BY-NC-SA -- 4.0.