======================================== About GainSpan Wifi module with RL78 Demo
This project is an IAR Renesas RL78 project that using GainSpan wifi module GS1011M to demo Exosite cloud activatation,
and cloud connectivity to send and receive data to/from the cloud by using Exosite's Cloud Data Platform.
The project functionality includes:
- New device activation and save cik to EEPROM.
- Period send data to draw triangle wave to Exosite cloud.
- Send custom value to Exosite cloud.
- Read data source on Exosite cloud.
License is BSD, Copyright 2012, Exosite LLC (see LICENSE file)
Tested and developed ith IAR for RL78 30-day evaluation.
======================================== Quick Start
- Install IAR Embedded Workbench for Renesas RL78 30-day evaluation
- Download all project files
- Edit HostApp.h -> enable the security type that you are using and fill in the SSID and passphrase
- In the https://renesas.exosite.com Portal, Add a device with of type "YRDKRL78 with GainSpan WiFi" -> enter the MAC address of the WiFi module
- Plug the GainSpan Wifi module into the J6 connector of the YRDKRL78G13
- Confirm SW5.2 is OFF then plug in the USB cable to your PC
- Compile the project and download the program to the board
- If the module successfully associates with your WiFi Access Point and connects to the Exosite server, the device will exchange security keys and will be activated
- When connected and activated, the device will send "ping", board temp and ADC1 values periodically
- When connected, the LEDs on the board can be turned on and off from the cloud by modifying the "LED Control" command data source in your https://renesas.exosite.com Portal (or via the API).
======================================== Release Info
--) v1.01 release