This example shows how to create a Murano Solution Application that consists of a single web page that graphs sensor data for a specific device.
- Interacting with Solution API Routes from Web Page
- Time Series data - Setting up Murano Services for routing product data into time series database and querying out for the graph
Does Not Include
- Users / Auth - this is a simple public web page
- Device / Product code - Assumes data is being generated by a device in a Murano Product instance.
A device is sending data with resources
humidity to your Product instance.
- Create a Solution - using this template < LINK TO SOLUTION FILE HERE > to populate the solution API Routes, Assets, and Service Set-up.
- WARNING: This is reference code, there are no guarantees. It's easy to change the code and have it break. Tip: Use source control when editing!
- WARNING: Using code that refreshes often in browser windows carefully. You can easily kill your browser.