The ExositeReady SDK is a collection of software modules that allows to easily compile modular Exosite Client software for various HW platforms supported by Exosite. It has built-in support for various network protocols and to provide flexible access to the Exosite services.
The ExositeReady SDK is ideal for the embedded environments.
- Cross-platform; the source code is written in C
- The SDK core is std99 compliant C sources
- Flexible and Extendible architecture
- Built-in support for FreeRTOS, QMX, OS X and Linux
- ExOS mode (Single-Threaded mode without Operating System )
- Easy-to-Use, non-blocking API
- Exosite Provisioning support
- Highly Configurable to match various HW constraints
- Built-in protocols:
- Tiny static and run-time footprint
The user APIs are located under the ./include/ folder
Detailed documentation is located under the ./docs/ folder