Entitlements in Real-Time
This repository is the accompanying proof-of-concept implementation to the "Entitlements in Real-Time" blog post located here.
There is a
docker-compose file for getting up and running with MariaDB, a
Confluent cluster, and a TigerGraph instance. Note the POC used a
EC2 instance to run all the docker services. You may be able to use something
- Run all the containers up with
docker-compose up -d
- Run the database schema create SQL in LDAP.sql in PhpMyAdmin (
localhost:3307) or some other interface.
- Create the JDBC Source Connectors in Control Center (
localhost:9021) or through the REST API. Images for Control Center are located in the
imagesfolder, and the JSON configs are located in the
- Create the topics as well (
- Enter into the
gadmin start. This starts up TigerGraph.
gsql /home/tigergraph/entitlements.gsql. This creates the schema and loading jobs.
gsqlto enter the GSQL console.
> USE GRAPH Entitlements > RUN LOADING JOB load_resources > RUN LOADING JOB real_time_loader
real_time_loader will continue to run in the foreground of the GSQL shell
- Run the SQL inserts
- Open up GraphStudio at
localhost:14240and navigate through your graph.
- Run the SQL updates and reload GraphStudio to make sure it caught the updates to the graph.