The original release is located here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/epigpu/. All the documentation and binaries for Windows, Mac and Linux can be found there.
This is work in progress for version 2. The following changes have been made:
- Allow missing phenotypic values
- Allow phenotypes to be specified in separate file
- Allow multiple platforms
Still to be done:
- Make major improvements on data handling side
- Deal exclusively with binary plink files (no conversion to epiGPU format required)
- Restructure command-line arguments to be similar to
Master branch is stable. To build, just run:
git clone git://github.com/explodecomputer/epiGPU.git cd epiGPU make
Unfortunately the data handling side of this software needs to be substantially improved.
- If you are testing the code, please try using at least 2000 SNPs per chromosome, and at least 500 individuals. Using a very small number of SNPs or individuals may lead to problems.
- There are problems converting larger datasets, i.e. above 4000 individuals and 600,000 SNPs. This will be dealt with as soon as I have time..!