1.6.3 (Aug 19, 2019)
- (New) wal-g version 0.2.11
- (New) bundle update
1.6.2 (Aug 05, 2019)
- (Fix) more typos in attributes
1.6.1 (Jul 30, 2019)
- (Fix) typos in attributes.
1.6.0 (Jul 03, 2019)
protocolwas removed. It was used only for a partial env vars validation.
1.5.4 (Jun 28, 2019)
- Travis config: tests for Ubuntu 18.04 were removed again. Run local ones.
1.5.3 (Jun 27, 2019)
- (New) WAL-G version 0.2.9
wal-g wal-pushfix by injecting the
PATHvariable into the envdir
- (New) ruby 2.6.3 for TravisCI
- (New) Test Kitchen suites for Chef 15
1.5.2 (Feb 25, 2019)
- (New) tests for PostgreSQL 9.1 & 9.2 were dropped from TravisCI configuration
- (New) WAL-G version 0.2.6 which has new GPG support implementation
1.5.1 (Feb 17, 2019)
- (Fix) envdir's files should be marked as sensitive.
- (Fix) Set PGHOST environment variable to
/var/run/postgresqlfor wal-g if unset.
1.5.0 (Feb 16, 2019)
- (New) PostgreSQL 11 tests
- (New) wal-g support for cloud backup
- (New) Ruby 2.6.0 for TravisCI tests
- (New) Inspec configuration to test running PostgreSQL configuration
- (Fix) pip version 18.0 was pinned as the newer fails to install to sandbox
- (Fix) Some minor ruby style fixes
- (Fix) Other pg extension should be installed during integration tests
1.4.2 (May 22, 2018)
- (New) Ubuntu 18.04 tests
- (New) Test Kitchen configuration for AWS cloud was removed
- (Fix) cookbook
poise-pythonversion was restricted again
- (Fix) Some minor Test Kitchen configuration improvements
1.4.1 (May 15, 2018)
- (Fix) Unpin
1.4.0 (Apr 10, 2018)
- (New) Chef 14 support & tests
- (New) LWRP-defined resources were rewritten using the new custom resource style
- (Fix) TravisCI: all Chef 13 test were enabled
1.3.1 (Apr 03, 2018)
- (Fix) TravisCI build method. Now using
sethvargo/stovegem instead of
1.3.0 (Apr 03, 2018)
- (New) Chef 12 test were dropped. (Chef 12 reaches EOL at the and of April 2018)
- (New) Chef 13 full support;
- (New) WAL-E version 1.1.0;
poise-pythoncookbook is used instead of outdated
- (Fix) TravisCI configuration was updated to test against more OSes and to use Chef 13;
- (Fix) Berksfile version pins were removed;
1.2.4 (Mar 12, 2018)
- (Fix) Rename
postgresql_cloud_backupfor compatibility with Chef 13
1.2.3 (Jan 31, 2018)
- (Fix) Resource
postgresqlPostgreSQL version validation.
- (Fix) Use resource attributes to set PostgreSQL version for test purposes.
1.2.2 (Jan 16, 2018)
- (New) PostgreSQL 10 support.
- (New) Integration tests were migrated to InSpec.
- (New) InSpec resources: postgres_database
- (Fix) InSpec resources:
- (Fix) Test Kitchen: use one test recipe instead of one-recipe-per-pg-version.
- (Fix) Test Kitchen: use only official images.
- (Fix) Test Kitchen: tests for Chef 11 support were removed, as outdated.
- (Fix) Test Kitchen: Test for Postgresql 9.0 were removed; there is PostgreSQL 9.0 package on modern systems.
- (Fix) [postgresql] fix ruby_block notifications.
- (Fix) [pgtest] user creation should be invoked using
encrypted_passwordattribute for better compatibility.
1.2.1 (Dec 15, 2016)
- (New) Autoremove checkpoint_segments from configuration if pg > 9.4
1.2.0 (Jul 22, 2016)
- (New) Add extension lwrp to install extensions from postgresql-contrib subpackage, which comes installed
- (New) Add pgxn extension lwrp to install extensions from pgxn.org website, using pgxn client
- (New) Add test recipes for installing extensions with newly introduced resources
1.1.15 (Sep 24, 2015)
- (Fix) [postgresql] Fix initial slave creation on 9.1
1.1.14 (Aug 11, 2015)
- (Fix) [postgresql_database] Fix database existence
1.1.13 (Jul 17, 2015)
- (Fix) [common] Fix run under Chef 11
1.1.12 (Jun 27, 2015)
- (Fix) [common] Fix compatibility with Chef 12.4.0
- (New) [postgresql_user] Use inline resources in user provider
1.1.11 (Apr 7, 2015)
- (New) [common] Return to LR for all resources
1.1.10 (Apr 5, 2015)
- (New) [cloud_backup] Add backup retention
- (New) [cloud_backup] Add postgresql_cloud_backup_helper.sh (See README)
- (Fix) [cloud_backup] install libffi-dev package for cffi
- (Fix) [common] Fix reload on Chef 12
1.1.9 (Mar 5, 2015)
- (Fix) [metadata] Fix recipes name
1.1.8 (Mar 3, 2015)
- (New) [Replication] Add primary_slot_name param support in recovery.conf
- (New) [cloud_backup] Add add prefix to crontab command
- (Fix) [packages] Install dev package only for actual cluster version
1.1.7 (Jan 22, 2015)
- (Fix) Remove wal-e pip attribute
- (New) Add serverspec tests for cloud backup
1.1.6 (Jan 21, 2015)
- (New) Use virtualenv for wal-e
- (New) Add test recipe for cloud backup
1.1.5 (Dec 28, 2014)
- (Fix) Fix cloud_backup cron script name
1.1.4 (Dec 22, 2014)
- (Fix) Fix pg version checks
1.1.3 (Dec 22, 2014)
- (New) ssl key and cert linkage for pg < 9.2
1.1.2 (Dec 22, 2014)
- (Fix) Fix full_backup_time param
1.1.1 (Dec 18, 2014)
- (Fix) Fix Test Kitchen boxes
- (Fix) Fix postgresql start after reboot
1.1.0 (Dec 10, 2014)
- (New) Add cloud backup lwrp, using wal-e for cloud backup
1.0.1 (Oct 31, 2014)
- (Fix) Fix broken allow_restart_cluster option
1.0.0 (Aug 25, 2014)
- (New) Flat configuration file
- (New) Initial replicaton can be started automatically
- (New) Option allow_restart_cluster allows do restart instead reload (Only first time or always)
- (New) Resources/providers for database and user creation
- (New) Recipe apt_official_repository with official postgresql repository
- (New) Severspec tests added
- (Removed) Removed databags for users and databases. You should use appropriate providers
- (Fix) pg_ident template fixed
0.2.3 (Jun 18, 2013)
- Cluster create options were defined as Hash and accessed as Mash.
- pg_hba.conf became faulty on long db/user names or other line fields.
- Examples in readme was badly formatted and contained small syntax issues.
- ssl was hardcoded to postgresql.conf.
0.2.2 (May 8, 2013)
- Check cluster_create_options hash for key before accessing it.
0.2.1 (Apr 14, 2013)
- Style fixes to satisfy foodcritic wishes
0.2.0 (Apr 14, 2013)
- Set LANG from cluster_create for postgresql package install(used in pg_clustercreate in debian scripts)