FTS3 FTS3 is a bulk data mover, created to distribute globally the multiple petabytes of data from the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) at CERN.
Its purpose is to efficiently schedule data transfers, maximising the use of available network and storage resources while ensuring that any policy limits are respected.
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 1 :glob: fts/*
Detailed documentation is available at:
- FTS3 Documentation
- in particular the Features section with information on OIDC and QoS support
- FTS3 at CERN
- through GGUS by using the FTS Development Support Unit
- FTS User Support mailing-list: fts-support(cern.ch)
- `FTS JIRA issue tracker <https://its.cern.ch/jira/projects/FTS/issue`_
- XDC project’s internal support ticketing system: http://jira.extreme-datacloud.eu/