Augmented Reality Tetris made with ARKit and SceneKit.
Click on the image below and check out the app demo:
App crashes when running on iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPad Air, etc.
ARKit only works on devices with A9 chip or greater. So you need at least iPhone 6S or iPad with such a chip.
App runs, but nothing happens.
To play the game you need to find some horizontal surface: floor, table top, etc. Point you camera to a plane and move your device a little bit in different directions to force ARKit to find bounds of the plane. Once it will be found, you will see Tetris well on this plane.
Source Code Guide
- Tetromino: describe all tetrominos and their rotations
- TetrisConfig: width and height of the well
- TetrisState: tetris game state - current tetromino and its position in the well
- TetrisWell: well model describing filled cells
- TetrisEngine: tetris game engine
This project is maintained by exyte. We design and build mobile and VR/AR applications.
ARTetris is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.