Atom Editor packages list files for batch(bulk) installed packages easily.
How to use:
Use command line
apm tool. Change the
package-list-file.txt to general.txt/react.txt/rn.txt/sass.txt/md.txt/php.txt below.
apm install --packages-file package-list-file.txt
- Mac OS X
!! Basic usage, install this first.
!! To install php in your computer first.
Chinese Language Menu
Your computer need over 400MB space and it cost you 15~30 mins to install all packages above.
- atom-ternjs: if it isn't worked, downgrade to 0.14.2 version.
- sync-settings: for backup settings. You need a github account
- nuclide: contains many extensions. (!!NOTE: some features are NOT supported Windows)
- add nuclide.txt
- rename web.txt to general.txt
- remove all verion annotation, apm now will install the latest version of packages.
- add sass.txt and rn.txt.
- add some packages for web and markdown usage.