Kanon is a simple Android app that teaches musical sight reading.
Get the very buggy, featureless beta version of Kanon from Google Play. Minimum API level 15 (Android 4.0.3, Ice Cream Sandwich, released 2011 Dec).
Select the size and quality that matches the interval you see on the screen. Enter the settings menu to change the clef, adjust allowed note ranges, select allowed intervals and pitches, and much, much more (to come in the future)!
- Three different clefs! No tenor clef, because who cares about tenors!
- Adjust different allowed note ranges for each clef, with the standard scientific pitch notation that nobody uses!
- Select the same allowed intervals and pitches for every clef! You have to!
- Never crashes unexpectedly! You should always expect it to crash!!
- No ledger lines allowed!!!
Copyright © 2016 Eugene Y. Q. Shen.
Kanon is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Kanon is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License in LICENSE.md for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.