Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is version 1.1 of req.
The only updates are that course status priorities are now absolutely perfectly correct, and that scripts have been added to automatically pull course info from UBC's Academic Calendar and Course Schedule. Otherwise, there are literally no updates to the main program itself.
This is the initial release of req.
- Create a prereq tree
Features that should probably be added soon:
- Debugging so that the tree actually shows the right course statuses
- Courses that can be hidden
- Boxes with further information about each course, including its actual name
- Scripts to automatically create the course lists
- Tabs with course lists on the top so the screen doesn't flood with a thousand courses
- Lines between courses to show which courses depend on which