Lunar Core provides the means to generate deterministic results from the graphql-tools mocking framework.
npm i lunar-core lunar-express --save-dev
Lunar Core currently has easy to use packages for use with:
- Express - Lunar Express
Usage & Test Examples
Check out our React Boston 2018 demo repo for examples!
Features, Issues & Bugs
Before opening a new issue:
- Ensure you are using the latest version of lunar-core.
- Please search on GitHub under Issues to confirm it hasn't already been reported.
- If you are unable to find any open GitHub issues addressing the problem you found, your next step will be to open a new one.
When opening a new issue:
- Your issue report should contain a title and a clear description of the issue at the bare minimum.
- You should include as much relevant information as possible, including a code sample that demonstrates the issue.
- The easier you make it for us to understand your issue, the quick we can help you find a solution.
Getting Set Up
npm install npm test
This project uses Eslint for linting. You can get both of these built into your editor with no configuration by opening this project in Visual Studio Code, an open source IDE which is available for free on all platforms.
Submitting a Pull Request
- Fork the official repository.
- Create a topic branch.
- Implement your feature or bug fix.
- Add, commit, and push your changes.
- Submit a pull request.
- Please add tests if you changed code. Contributions without tests won't be accepted.
- If you don't know how to add tests, please put in a PR and leave a comment asking for help. We are INSANELY helpful!
- Please don't update the package version. We will handle that when we prep a new release based on all changes that will be included.
- Lunar Core follows Semantic Versioning 2.0 as defined at http://semver.org.
MIT License. Copyright 2018 ezCater, Inc. https://www.ezcater.com
You are not granted rights or licenses to the trademarks of ezCater, including without limitation it's name or logo.