Building a bicycle route tracker in eZ Platform
This tutorial is a step-by-step guide to building an eZ Platform website.
The tutorial is intended for users who have little or no previous experience with eZ Platform.
To follow it, you should:
- Have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Have basic knowledge of the database you've selected.
After finishing this tutorial, you will:
- Know how to construct the content model of a website.
- Be able to use templates to display your content according to your needs.
- Know how to manage users and permissions.
In the course of this tutorial you will build a website for storing and sharing bike rides. It will enable the user to add information and photos of their routes and indicate what interesting points can be visited during the trip.
In this tutorial you will go through the following steps: