Montreal Powerhouse is an awesome online coaching company. I made this website for them as they needed a new e-commerce platform and blog, and I needed some professional experience. I decided to design and code it from scratch.
Since I wanted the site to have good SEO and performance out of the box, I used a JAMstack approach. The integration of third-party APIs also made up for my lack of knowledge in back-end programming at the time.
- Gridsome - A static-site generator based on Vue.js
- Contentful - A headless CMS, perfect for easy content integration
- Netlify - The best CDN static-site hosting service
- Facebook Messenger API - For a live chat connecting you directly to Montreal Powerhouse's facebook page
- Paypal API - For all transactions
- Disqus - For the comment section on articles
- ShareThis - To allow easy sharing of articles on social media
- Google Analytics