Lunar CMS 3
Lunar CMS is an open source PHP & MySQL based content management system designed for use on web servers.
This software is released under the 2-Clause (simplified) BSD license
Lunar CMS 3.3-3 is the final release of Lunar CMS version 3, work is now commencing on Lunar CMS v4
Lunar CMS 3.3-3
- Additional security added to administration forms to eliminate CSRF attacks.
- Additional security added to contact_form.ext.php to eliminate CSRF usage.
- Modification of ELFinder connector.php to eliminate CSRF usage. PHP files can no longer be uploaded for additional security along with the removal of the rename function.
Lunar CMS 3.3-1
- Added code to ensure the elfinder connector can only be accessed by the 'Super User' or an 'Admin' due to a security vulnerability.
Lunar CMS 3.3
- Modified pages_edit to update the homepage setting if required
- Modified the menu generation code to fall back to alphabetic order if multiple pages share the same sort order
- Added autofocus to the login email address field
- Modified the add user & edit user page with stricter validation
- Including the admin head and foot within the user delete page to ensure users are logged in before access
Lunar CMS 3.2
- Solving an error with the Captcha image creator
- Changed the user management section to allow the 'super user' to change their password
- Changed the front end 'My Account' page to allow users to update their details
Lunar CMS 3.1
- Cleaning up code and closing database connections when finished with.