Emco Turn 120/220 toolchanger driver
This is a driver for the EmcoTurn 120/220 original 8 positions ATC.
This design is derived from the excellent Toolerator 3000 USB controlled driver. EATC-120 is adding MODBUS capabilities for easy integration with an industrial environment:
- Single 24V power supply with embedded 5V DC/DC converter.
- The “brain” of the module is an Arduino Micro.
- The motor is driven by an LMD18245T providing current control.
- The lock status is automatically detected by measuring the peak current when the motor stalls.
- Everything is reported in MODBUS registers.
Integration with Machinekit/LinuxCNC is easy thanks to “mb2hal” HAL component.