OpenAuto Pro version provides features like brightness control, volume control, support of Kodi and integration with the Raspberry PI OS (Raspbian Desktop). See how it works at OpenAuto Pro overview video
If you are looking for the car power supply with ignition state detection go to the Blue Wave Studio page
For support of other platforms please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
OpenAuto is an AndroidAuto(tm) headunit emulator based on aasdk library and Qt libraries. Main goal is to run this application on the RaspberryPI 3 board computer smoothly.
- 480p, 720p and 1080p with 30 or 60 FPS
- RaspberryPI 3 hardware acceleration support to decode video stream (up to 1080p@60!)
- Audio playback from all audio channels (Media, System and Speech)
- Audio input for voice commands
- Touchscreen and buttons input
- Automatic launch after device hotplug
- Automatic detection of connected Android devices
- Wireless (WiFi) mode via head unit server (must be enabled in hidden developer settings)
- User-friendly settings
- RaspberryPI 3
Copyrights (c) 2018 f1x.studio (Michal Szwaj)
AndroidAuto is registered trademark of Google Inc.
- Boost libraries
- Qt libraries
- Broadcom ilclient from RaspberryPI 3 firmware
- OpenMAX IL API
This software is not certified by Google Inc. It is created for R&D purposes and may not work as expected by the original authors. Do not use while driving. You use this software at your own risk.