Welcome to the F5 Container Lab's Documentation!
The purpose of these labs is to give you better understanding of...
- What is Docker?
- How does Docker work?
- Different flavors of Docker (I.e. Linux, Windows)
- Lab getting comfortable with Docker
- Overview of Kubernetes and its key components
- Install Kubernetes: One kubernetes Cluster (1 Master and 2 minions)
- How to launch application in Kubernetes
- How to install and use F5 containerized solutions
- Overview of Mesos and Marathon and its key components
- Install Mesos and Marathon with 3 masters and 2 agents
- How to launch application from Marathon
- How to install Mesos-DNS for service discovery
- How to setup and install F5 solutions for Mesos / Marathon environment
- RedHat OpenShift Enterprise
- Understanding the relationship between RedHat Openshift Router and BIG-IP
- How to launch applications node members and auto-scale to the BIG-IP via the Container Connector
- How to configure BIG-IP HA with OpenShift
- Configure advanced OpenShift configuration working with BIG-IP
- The lab guide is hosted here: https://clouddocs.f5.com/training/community/containers/html/
- The lab is based on Ravello blueprint
Agility 2018-Containers (Exp 01/19/19)-vtog-2.2.3