This repository contains Access Guided Config (AGC) files and templates. Configuration Guides for following AGC Usecase/Templates are automatically generated from JSON using the templates in the project directories.
- SAML Identity Provider for SaaS Application : SaaS Application Template
- SAML Service Provider : IdP Connector Template
Further, Configuration Guides for each are created under respective Usecase Pack Version branch.
This project uses CI/CD to build, test, and deploy documentation.
sphinx: builds HTML, checks syntax, and tests links.
- f5-sphinx-theme: F5 theme for sphinx projects.
write-good: tests grammar.
- Travis-CI: builds, tests, and deploys documentation.
- AWS S3: static website hosting.
- deploy-docs: Runs a Docker container with the credentials required to publish to clouddocs.f5.com.
- docker-docs: Runs a Docker container mounted to the current working directory.
- merge-docs: Combines docs from various locations to the /source directory.
- test-docs: runs the HTML build, grammar check, and linkcheck.
Building and Testing
You can use the commands below to build and test your work.
Commands beginning with
docker run in a Docker container using the same image used in Travis-CI (f5devcentral/containthedocs).
||basic HTML build|
||builds docs as you write; view changes live in browser|
||run the docs tests|
||basic HTML build in a Docker container|
||builds docs in a Docker container as you write|
||runs docs tests in a Docker container|
Note: If you don't use the Docker container, you need to install the project dependencies locally.
virtualenv <my-venv> pip install -r requirements.txt npm install write-good brew install rename \\ Mac
You can find instructions for installing/using virtualenv and pip here.