The F5 Go Redirector
A simple service for redirecting mnemonic terms to destination urls.
- anyone can add terms easily
- regex parsing for "special cases" (using regular expressions)
- automatically appends everything after the second slash to the destination url
- tracks and displays term usage frequency on frontpage with fontsize
- variables allow destination URLs to change en masse (e.g. project name)
To run, execute go.py and go to localhost:8080 in a browser.
backup go database regularly
$ ./go.py export $ backup newterms.txt
contributed by Saul Pwanson