PadTool is a MOT SLS and DLS generator for PAD encoders such as ODR-PadEnc.
PadTool is able to read JSON, XML, text or HTML files and outputs DLS+ text from these information and generates nice SLS with personnalized templates
PadTool is better to use with the ODR-mmbTools tool set, especially with ODR-PadEnc. More information about the ODR-mmbTools can be found in the guide, available on the Opendigitalradio mmbTools page.
Features of PadTool:
- Reads JSON, XML or text files containing live information of your radio station
- Outputs DLS+ files compatible with ODR-PadEnc
- Outputs DAB compliant slides, JPG format with 320x240px resolution, and no more than 16kB sized files
- Windows and latest Linux versions fully compatible (tested with Ubuntu 20.04 and Windows 10)
- Easy personnalized DLS text with predefined tags
- Possible generation of a logo station slide
- Possible generation of ATC slide (Artist, Title & Cover)
- Compatible with other plugins (see www.rplusd.io.)
- Automatic cover art seeking thanks to Discogs API (via DiscogsClient), and iTunes API (via CoverPy).
- Colors and themes fully personnalisable via CSS and HTML templates
Output example slides :
INSTALL file for installation instructions.
Usage after installation
USAGE to see examples and best practices
See the files
Contributions and Contact
Contributions to this tool are welcome, you can contact me at any time via my e-mail address below.
There is a bunch of ideas and thoughts about new possible features and improvements
Fabien Cuny fabien.cuny7 [at] orange [dot] fr
fabcd14, admin of the
DAB Radio Normandie Facebook Page
If you like my work, and want to support it, grab me a coffee or a beer here : https://www.buymeacoffee.com/fabcd14
Thanks by advance :-)