Chocolate Duke Nukem 3D is the equivalent of Chocolate Doom.
A port that:
- Remains as faithful as possible to the original source code.
- Portable and compiling in one click on Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Aimed at education, with lots of comments and documentation added in order to help programmers to understand and learn.
An original copy of Duke Nukem 3D (specifically the DUKE3D.GRP file from the original CD in binary working directory (and with rw permissions?)).
- Linux: Use Autoconf/Automake
- Windows: Use Visual Studio 2005 or Visual Studio 2012 or Autoconf/Automake
- OS X: Use Xcode 4.0
- Project Initiator: Fabien Sanglard
- Linux Integration: Juan Manuel Borges Caño
- Autoconf/Automake Build System: darealshinji