USB Power Manager
This project is an USB power controller, and allows to control the power lines of two USB ports and a generic supply line.
- Two controllable USB ports (5V)
- One controllable generic supply line, up to 26V
- Overcurrent protection for USB ports
- Voltage and current measurement on both USB and power ports, before and after the switch
- Two additional independent relay lines (for switch simulation)
- Programmable delayed switching sequence for all ports
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
COPYING text version of the GPL README this file bootloader/ source directory for bootloader bootloader-util/ source directory for bootloader utility (bootloadHID) commandline/ source directory for the "pm" utility firmware/ source directory for main firmware hardware/ source directory for the hardware design
Firmware and Bootloader
Building requires an avr-gcc toolchain, in the firmware/ or bootloader/ directory, to build run:
Flashing the firmware on the device requires avrdude and a compatible hardware programmer. Default configuration is stored at the beginning of the Makefile. To program with the default configuration, run:
Fuses can be configured running:
To program the main firmware from the bootloader, use the command:
All hardware files (schematic, layout and libraries) are in CadSoft Eagle format.