- Added the ability to export documents from the cli.
- Added vim-like shortcuts (h, j, k, l, g, G) to the previewer.
- Added the ability to open marker in any view mode from the command line.
- Fixed a glitch where code blocks didn't use monospace fonts in the preview in some themes.
- Fixed a glitch where documents opened in preview mode were scrolled to the very bottom.
- Fixed a glitch where there were two appmenus in non-gnome desktops
- Added right-to-left language support
- Added compatibility with beamer classes for making presentations
- Users have the option to choose between
KaTeXmath rendering (faster), or
- Added support for scholarly markdown syntax with the new Scidown engine.
- Added a beamer style class for making keynote/powerpoint presentations
- If the preview pane is scrolled to the bottom, it will scroll to follow new contents added to the document
- Improved the look of some icons on high resolution screens
- Fixed a bug causing icons to be the wrong color in dark-mode
- Fixed a bug allowing the same document to be opened twice
- Fixed a bug preventing some images from showing up in the preview