gem install vraptor-scaffold
At the command line client:
vraptor new myapp
vraptor scaffold product name:string value:double
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don’t break it in a
future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history.
(if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Vraptor Scaffold was created and is maintained by Rodolfo Liviero.
- Adriano Almeida
- Edgar Latorre
- Felipe Fontoura
- Guilherme Silveira
- José Guilherme Camara Ribeiro
- Lucas Cavalcanti
- Luiz Fernando Signorelli
- Toshi Kurauchi
- Washington Botelho