React Native application for surfcheck app.
- The webapplication
- The api endpoints, documentation and postman requests. The api is public and free.
Start your android/ios emulator
git checkout email@example.com:fabriziobertoglio1987/surfnative.git react-native start # for android react-native run-android # for ios react-native run-ios
Main App Features
- Native application available for Iphone and Android
- Authentication via email/password or Google Account
- Takes pictures and Uploades them to a backend server
- Recording geolocation of picture
- Listing surfspots pictures filtered by location, date, likes etc..
- Notifing users based on their location/preferences
- Videos of surf conditions
- Surf info retrieved via api
- WorldWide map with surf information and 1 million surfspots worldwide
- Backend Application built with Ruby on Rails
- React native app
- React Native Navigation
- React Native Camera
- React Native Base
- React Native Elements
- React Native Google Signin
- React Native Maps
- React Native WebView
- Project Structure:
- app/screens: all the projects screens components
- app/config: autogenerated file to set up backend server ip
- app/components: project components to render error messages, posts, google authentication button
The backend is built with ruby on rails, hosting both web application and json-api.