Facebook SDK for .NET
The Facebook SDK for .NET helps developers build web, desktop, Silverlight, Windows Phone and Windows Store applications that integrate with Facebook.
The Facebook SDK for .NET binaries are only distributed via nuget. For those using older versions of Visual Studio that does not support NuGet Package Manager, please download the command line version of NuGet.exe and run the following command.
nuget install Facebook
If you would like to get an older version of the the binaries please use the following command.
nuget install Facebook -v 5.4.1
You can find the documentation for this project here.
Help and Support
Use facebook.stackoverflow.com for help and support. We answer questions there regularly. Use the tags 'facebook-c#-sdk' and 'facebook' plus any other tags that are relevant. If you have a feature request or bug create an issue.
- NuGet Packages Available (Facebook and Facebook.channel)
- Compatible with all Facebook Graph and REST API methods.
- Supports photo/video uploads
- Supports batch requests and etags
- Supports Facebook's most current authentication systems.
- Sample applications and documentation are provided to get you started quickly.
- .NET 3.5 (Client Profile and Full Profile)
- .NET 4.0 (Client Profile and Full Profile)
- .NET 4.5
- Windows Store Apps
- Silverlight 5
- Windows Phone 7.1
- Windows Phone 8
Please refer to our official docs on Contributing to Facebook SDK for .NET for more details.