Facebook SDK for Unity
This open-source library allows you to integrate Facebook into your Unity app.
Learn more about about the provided samples, documentation, integrating the SDK into your app, accessing source code, and more at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/unity
TRY IT OUT
- Check-out the tutorials available online at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/unity/getting-started
- Start coding! Visit https://developers.facebook.com/docs/unity/ for tutorials and reference documentation.
- Login - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login
- Sharing - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing
- App Links - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/applinks
- Graph API - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api
- Analytics for Apps - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/analytics
Please report bugs or issues to https://developers.facebook.com/bugs/
We are able to accept contributions to the Facebook SDK for Unity. To contribute please do the following.
- Follow the instructions in the CONTRIBUTING.mdown.
- Submit your pull request to the dev branch. This allows us to merge your change into our internal master and then push out the change in the next release.
BUILDING THE SDK
- Setup the plugin binaries.
- Export the unitypackage
Except as otherwise noted, the Facebook SDK for Unity is licensed under the Facebook Platform License (https://github.com/facebook/facebook-sdk-for-unity/blob/master/LICENSE.txt).
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
By enabling Facebook integrations, including through this SDK, you can share information with Facebook, including information about people’s use of your app. Facebook will use information received in accordance with our Data Use Policy (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/), including to provide you with insights about the effectiveness of your ads and the use of your app. These integrations also enable us and our partners to serve ads on and off Facebook.
You may limit your sharing of information with us by updating the Insights control in the developer tool (https://developers.facebook.com/apps/[app_id]/settings/advanced).
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and also agree to our Terms (https://www.facebook.com/policies/), including our Platform Policies (https://developers.facebook.com/policy/) and Advertising Guidelines, as applicable (https://www.facebook.com/ad_guidelines.php).
By using the Facebook SDK for Unity you agree to these terms.