Likely to cause new Flow errors:
$Keysnow produces a more precise type, which may find errors where incompatible strings were passed to something expecting the
$Keysof some object.
- We released a new implicit-inexact-object lint to detect when an inexact object is used without explicitly adding
end of the props list. See here for context.
- Function type parameters may now use default arguments. This is not yet supported by babel.
Notable bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug with ranges returned by autocomplete
- Fixed a bug where errors with bad locations reported over the LSP could cause the editor to clear all errors.
React.lazynow both allow you to specify an instance type via
- Various performance improvements to union types.
- Various libdef fixes and improvements.
- Various improvements to error positioning.
- The recursion limit is now configurable in the .flowconfig via
recursion_limit. Most projects will not need to override this value.
- Forbid private fields named
- Fix duplicate private class field validation for getters/setters
- Fix parsing of private getters and setters
- Function type parameters may now use default arguments.