Likely to cause new Flow errors:
- Function components with no arguments get a sealed empty object type as props.
MixedElementexport into the module declaration, so it will now need to be qualified as
Notable bug fixes:
- Fixed error positioning around utility types (e.g.
- Omit reporting error stack traces to end users over LSP.
- Fixed bug where Flow would crash when variable has same name as a type (fixes #7825)
- Refactored coverage computation to use the typed AST. This enables coverage results over more locations that earlier.
- Improved server and monitor error logging.
- In typing object types as react components, account for the
defaultPropsproperty and make them compatible with
- Optimized the way module exports are populated to prevent recursion limiter exceptions.
- Improved error messages for invalid
BigInts. (thanks, @goodmind!)
- Hovering over an imported type alias returns its definition. (thanks, @vicapow!)
- Fixed semver comparison to allow for suffixes such as