Notable bug fixes:
- Fix several issues with autocomplete that prevented optional properties, type aliases to utility types, types with default type arguments, and several other edge cases from being autocompleted.
- Fix Not_expects_bounds crash with
- Make the LSP
textDocument/documentHighlightrequest serviceable while Flow is in the middle of a recheck.
- Fix minor off-by-one error which caused some parts of traces to be pruned when using the
- A minor improvement in error messages when
- Reduce memory usage slightly when abstract locations are enabled.
- Prevent log spew when
flow lspis started while the server is initializing.
- Improve completeness of sighashing. We recently observed an incremental bug caused by incomplete sighashing. This speculatively addresses similar potentially problematic cases.