Likely to cause new Flow errors:
- In Types First mode, exported classes and functions cannot be reassigned.
- Added similar checking of
symbolin non-strict equality as other primitive types (example). We allow for non-strict equality checks between two symbol types, and between a symbol and null/void (example).
- We now write properties to unsealed objects recorded during speculative checking, after speculation has succeeded.
- Added more complete handling for indexers in spreads:
- Removed the
non-array-spreadlint, and replaced it with a new .flowconfig option,
Notable bug fixes:
- Improved union optimization for non-enum union equality checks.
- Fixed a bug in which
Tresolved to a
- Improved performance of calculating the set of files that need to be checked.
- Cached the typed AST as part of the persistent connection client info, to speed up requests coming from an LSP client (DefinitionRequest, Hover, TypeCoverage).
- Improved dependency graph construction times, by using Hashtbl and mutable back edges.
flowlint-next-lineinstead of adding full
$FlowFixMesuppressions on lints, and
- making the rule for inserting comments inside JSX elements also apply to JSX fragments.
- Upgraded to sedlex 2.1.