Notable bug fixes:
- Fixed an edge case when moving .flow files around in a haste project
- Fixed bug which allowed you to add extra properties to exact objects
- Fixed pretty printing of methods in type-at-pos and gen-flow-files
- Fixed the @jsx pragma support's handling of trimming whitespace and filtering empty children. It now matches the behavior of the babel transform
- Fixed some merge_strict_job exceptions
- Fixed bug where Flow would ask for annotations in the object passed to
React.createClass()even when they were not needed.
- Fix so now you can use
superin class method parameter defaults.
- Optimization around union types
- Fixed a bug where line comments in certain positions were parsed as block comments
- Lots of updates to the builtin flow libs! Many thanks to all our contributors!
- Some tweaks to error messages to make them easier to understand.
- We are NOT removing weak mode in this release. See the discussion on #3316